LF: New TX-ant and RX-loop qrv

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: New TX-ant and RX-loop qrv
From: "DF2PY" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 16:45:52 +0200
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Lowfers !
Just matched the vertical again for transmit and tuned the loop with xtal-filter and preamp.Xtal filter has now 12 db insertion loss and the preamp is regulated for not quite compensating it-reason is that i am on my TS940 temporarily as my FT 1000 d has a problem in the logic circuits-that puts me into a bad spot for receiving on LF.But as my TS 940 was good enough for 160m WAS- i hope it beats the challenges of LF as well. But bad enough the gods of thunder and lightning are not on vacation yet and seem to party all weekend long in this part of Germany-forecast again says T & L & heavy rain.
hear You guys soon  --...   ...--
df2py