LF: weekend report 2-4 july

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: weekend report 2-4 july
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 18:19:41
Sender: <[email protected]>
One more weekend with very little time for LF as I attended the VERON
National ARDF Competition on saturday and sunday.
On friday evening I could hear G3YXM (579 despite strong QRN) in QSO with
G3AQC (339 because of strong QRN) and could work G3AQC little later. It was
'on the edge' due to the QRN but I got the essentials (calls and report) OK.
It was my 48th station in LF, distance just over 400km.

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)