LF: Andre re Terman copies

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Andre re Terman copies
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 17:31:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Please accept my apologies Andre, I have not got my windows organised so I
can scan received messages whilst typing replies.... hence the bad guess at
your name. Nor do I seem to be able to recall a message for edit once its in
the 'out-tray'.
QTHR is a commonly used abbreviation over this side which means "My QTH is
correct in the current Call-Book"
I guess from what you say the "Measurements in Radio Engineering" book by
Terman sounds like an interesting volume to have. I must put out some
enquiries to some of the local 'pre-owned' bookshops. I have been trying to
collect copies of the MIT Radiation Labs series, but they are a little hard
to find.
My Address  is     Alan.Melia, 67a  Deben Avenue, Martlesham Heath, IPSWICH,
Suffolk   IP5  3QR.
Thanks for your offer of the copies, please let me know if there is anything
I can find for you in return.
73 de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]