LF: PA0LQ QRT

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: PA0LQ QRT
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:21:30 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
John, G4GVC, wrote:

I really missed having Harry PA0LQ on the band. We had excellent contacts
every weekend, sometimes every morning, and it was always re-assuring to
hear Harry's strong signal and note with interest what he was working.
Let's
hope he manages to either placate those involved, or find an alternative
location to operate from. Dick, please pass on my regards and appreciation
to Harry, along with those from the others on the reflector.

All messages have been forwarded to Harry, PA0LQ

Dick , PA0SE
JO22GD
D.W. Rollema
V.d. Marckstraat 5