LF: RX loop ready for take-off

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RX loop ready for take-off
From: "DF2PY" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:36:13 +0200
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello lowfers !
First results are promissing.T&L approaching and the loop still has given readable signals from far away LF-bc stns when the vertikal did not.
Moved the Loop uo to first floor and can hand-rotate it easily now.
But the noise is again building uo due to T&L.
That might mean the end to weekend LF activity to me.
Btw the rx does not need the xtal filter for the front end with the loop at daytime-we`ll see what happens in the dark. Wkd only dj1rl 2day. 73 de df2py