[no subject]

To: "'rsgb_lf_group'" <[email protected]>
From: "Koenig, Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:59:53 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Lowfwers.
Lets resume the discussion about a talk back frequency and a special
operation time as df2py suggested. I am not sure if there was an agreement.
I think a talkback frequency as used by the vhf and uhf groups, would be
very usefull. An advantage of using the 20 m band is, many LF stations use
their wire ant (normally used for 40,80,160) for lf. So a parallel listening
to the talkback freq or even transmitting, while being on tx on lf, is not
possible. The size of a 20m ant is smaller than one for lower freqs and is
much easier to build up even for portable operation. If the 20m band is
usefull for making MS-skeds which have distances of 1000 to 2000 km it could
be useful for LF too. Does anyone know some freq. gaps where no special
group or modulation is settled.
What about the operation time df2py suggested? The hour between 19.00 and
20.00 UTC is ok for me.
My intention is to find a  decision about a fixed frequency and a fixed
day/time . These informations, when fixed, could be propagated via Internet
(homepages,e-mail) and PR.
What is the opinion in the group? I´m happy about every answer or
suggestion.

73 de dl1san (Wolf)