LF: DACS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DACS
From: "Tracey Gardner" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:00:44 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi Dave

Your experience is contrary to that of an amateur up in North
Notts who had broad-band interference from the DACS unit that
we (BT when I worked there) fitted to give him a second line.

It took me several months to get another copper pair provided
but it solved the problem.

This was some four years ago so perhaps they've improved the
latest units! :-)

73s Tracey G5VU