LF: Directional LF Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Directional LF Antenna
From: "Tracey Gardner" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:53:16 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi Mike

The K9AY antenna would meet your requirement for a broad front and a "steep" null. Although the original design was not intended to
be rotational, the use of two loops at right angles as per Gary Breed's
QST article provides four instantly switchable directions.
However it would not be impossible to make a single loop rotational
but probably more trouble than it is worth when compared with the two
loop option.

Regards

Tracey G5VU