LF: Efficient antenna

To: "'137 kHz'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Efficient antenna
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:05:16 +-200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers!

As a newcomer I hope I have right to ask silly questions.

1. How efficient is actually capacitancy hat of Marconi "T" ant?  In other
words, if there is space 40 meters horizontaly and 15 meters verticaly, I can build
either T ant with heigth of 15 m and length of hat of 40 meters, or inverted L ant, 15 m
long vertical part and 40 m long horizontal part. Is it sure that T antenna would be more
efficient than that inverted L ant?

This weekend I will listen on longer and better matched LW ant. I hope I will
be QRV with QRP in few weeks.

73! Petr, OK1FIG