LF: Thursday Evening ... Thanks !

To: "RSGB L.F. Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Thursday Evening ... Thanks !
From: "Graham Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:38:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all L.F. ers

I would like to thank all the stations who activated the band during
Thursday evening ... I understand that quite a few were on, but I am afraid
that we had an awful local QRM problem, and the only signal received was the
50 Watt beacon that David, G0MRF radiated.  This was only just about
detectable.   Derek, G3GRO's talk on LF operating was very well received,
and the display of equipment by Derek and Leck, G3KAU, who also attended,
was very interesting.  He managed to cover an amazing number of topics in
about an hour and a half, and we felt that he could have filled another
couple of hours quite easily.

73 de

Graham B. Phillips - G3XTZ.
[email protected]