LF: re: Weekend Reports 8/9 May

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: re: Weekend Reports 8/9 May
From: "Prof R. Jennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:04:39 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
I was interested to see that all the weekend reports up to the time of
writing this note concerned 136 kHz.
I had hoped that there might have been some activity on 73 kHz.  Rugby was
off the air all weekend and may remain so for a little while -  a chance in
a lifetime !!  I ran my beacon on Saturday and Sunday but have received no
reports.

Sadly I shall be dawdling in the Dordoign and basking in the Basque region
for three weeks starting this Friday but I will set up my beacon on
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Normal, but rather slow, cw.  Probable
frequency between 71.9 and 72.1
  If necessary telephone 01227 761530.

73,  Roger,  G2AJV