Re: LF: 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 73kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 07:19:35 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 04/05/99 06:38:05 GMT Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

<< From Dave G3YMC

It seems Rugby (60kHz) has started its annual maintenance program and is
off the air every day during daylight (including weekends) for the whole of
May.  The 73kHz RTTY also seems to be off and is still off now.  Perhaps a
good month for experiments on 73. Of course it needs the static to be off
as well, which is making 136 a bit difficult at the moment.

Hello group.

Well spotted Dave.

If the RTTY is off tonight, Friday, I'll try my luck on 71.90kHz from around 19.00 UTC
Will be able to work 73-73  or 73 - 136k.  normal CW 2 way or  QRS on TX only

0958 502540   and I'll call back.

73   David