Re: AW: LF: LF Fieldday of DL0UL/p

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: LF: LF Fieldday of DL0UL/p
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 16:01:23
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 16:25 6/05/99 +0200, you wrote:
Hello Group,
Hi Wolfgang,

"Koenig, Wolfgang" wrote:

I am sorry but i did not attach any file. The message was an ascii file
typed in staight forward from the keyboard. If there are any problems
reading the file, I can send it again.

No problem to read your mails even under Solaris or Linux.

Indeed there are always attached files at your mails, called
"Inbox" containing a lot of binary data around your mail text. I
found the following note at the beginning of the attachment :
"@IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note@1HAE". May be it could help to
identify it.

Hello Wolfgang,

I noticed that your mails that reach me via the LF reflector always have
some kind of binary file attached while your direct mail to me is 'clean'
(no attached files).
Maybe that helps you to find the source of this unwanted attachements.

73, Rik

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)