LF: CFA (crossfield aerials)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: CFA (crossfield aerials)
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 13:43:33 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Guy's
             It's my first time on the chat list, so please excuse any errors
in protocol, Anyway what i was wondering was has anyone tried out the "new" cfa aerials on lf? reliable infomation on these beast's is hard to come by.
But on the site http://www.antennex.com is some design info, and its chat list
has quotes from some users/builders suggesting that they have great possibilitys

I currently am in the stages of metal bashing one of these things together, but I understand that the matching network, required for its correct operation can be a bit of a pain in the bum??.
Can anyone pass on any hints or comments about them ??

Cheers Paul G4HDS.......

[email protected]