LF: Re: G2BBC/P

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G2BBC/P
From: "Graham Phillips" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 18:11:03 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At least you did not have static problems with the aerial ... it was not up
long enough between QSB's to collect any !!!

Very interesting though, let me know when you are planning another trip, and
I will try and come along with a longer bit of dowell,

73 de

Graham B. Phillips - G3XTZ.
[email protected]