LF: Re: dj8wl silent key

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: dj8wl silent key
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:26:14 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear all,

Very sad news.
I met Peter at Windsor last year and he was a great guy. His contribution
to, and enthusiasm for LF was enourmous and will be very much missed.
What can one say?

73 Peter..........

Dear John, dear lowfers,
we are very sorrow to record, that the member of our hf-committee,
Peter.W.Bobek, DJ8WL, passed away on april 26 by a malignant illness. He
was born on july 25 in 1943. He became member of the hf-committee in
1992 , was on the 160m toplist at 1.-st position all the time with 268
countries confirmed. When we started experimenting on lf, he became a
real pioneer on that new experimental area. We are missing him very
much, he was a keen and very experienced ham, a  modest fellow and a
really good friend.
Hardy, DL1VDL, HF-Manager DARC

--
John Gould, G3WKL