LF: dj8wl silent key

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: dj8wl silent key
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:54:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
It is with great sadness that I have this news to forward to the Group. John
Dear John, dear lowfers,
we are very sorrow to record, that the member of our hf-committee,
Peter.W.Bobek, DJ8WL, passed away on april 26 by a malignant illness. He
was born on july 25 in 1943. He became member of the hf-committee in
1992 , was on the 160m toplist at 1.-st position all the time with 268
countries confirmed. When we started experimenting on lf, he became a
real pioneer on that new experimental area. We are missing him very
much, he was a keen and very experienced ham, a  modest fellow and a
really good friend.
Hardy, DL1VDL, HF-Manager DARC

--
John Gould, G3WKL