LF: Web site

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Web site
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:06:41 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Normal service appears to have been resumed, and my activity.htm page works once again.

For those who have not seen it, the LF part of my personal web site includes lots of information on my own station and activity on the 73 and 136kHz bands, together with a large number of Spectrogram screen shots, a complete list of stations heard/worked on LF (a useful source of locators for calculating distance) and links to many other web sites of interest to the low bands enthusiast. It is currently getting almost as much interest from the US as the UK, with Holland coming a close third - shows where the budding interest is.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm