LF: Fw: Information requested

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fw: Information requested
From: "Stan Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:15:16 +1200
Sender: <[email protected]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Stan Andrews <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 20 April 1999 18:06
Subject: Information requested

Hello ALL,
                     Am making a request for info about

(a)        a  reflector  address for lowfers in  USA.     We note  that
WA2XTF   is
       experimenting on  136.75  kc/s.  As some  members of the  ZL -  VK
       LF   group are interested in this frequency,  including an
application for a possible
authorisation to operate down on this segment  it would be useful if we
could find out operational times..

(b)      has there been any more information released re  the Isle of Man
LF  station scheduled for   279  kc/s  ???
                Thanks        STAN      ZL4MB

The   Australian/New Zealand     reflector is   [email protected]