LF: DCB39

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DCB39
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:29:21 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

My 1987 Klingenfuss Guide to Facsimile Stations lists DCF39 on 139.0kHz as
a FAX station.  Presumably now that it is transmitting other data the last
letter has been changed from F (for Fax) to B, to indicate this.

I note with interest the repeated comments about good receivers.  We should
keep encouraging stations to improve their receive set ups, as some
stations are certainly lacking in this area.  Keep up the good work Mike -
many of my QSOs are very much dependent on the other chap's receiver!

73s Dave G3YMC
IO91PJ Bracknell
[email protected]
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sergeantd