LF: Normal CW operation

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Normal CW operation
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 01:21:35 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

I would back the  request by Rik ON7YD (in your excellent German!) for slow
CW ops to occasionally call and listen in normal CW.  I would certainly
hope that Peter and his group give sufficient time to both call and listen
in this mode during their operation this weekend as (provided they are a
big signal) it can only encourage interest and participation.  The idea of
a short CW period after each QRSSS period seems a good one.

Although I appreciate that QRSSS is now an important part of 136 operation,
and enjoyed by those who partake, there are quite a few of us who get
plenty of satisfaction from good old plain CW.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
http:/ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sergeantd