LF: RE: CFA

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: CFA
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 19:26:07 +0100 (BST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have obtained a copy of the patent spec for this invention. From a patent
spec someone skilled in the art ought to be able to make a CFA without
assistance from the inventor. Having read the spec I have come to two
conclusions:

1) I am not skilled in the art
2) the First Law of Engineering applies (any useful advance has at least one
major disadvantage). In this case I wonder if, as we make the CFA a smaller and
smaller fraction of a wavelength, it becomes more and more difficult to
maintain the correct relative phasing and amplitude of the two feeds?

Would someone skilled in the art like to comment?

G3PAI
E-Mail: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: 03-Apr-99
Time: 12:57:59