LF: DA0LF active April 10/11th

To: "RSGB_LF_GROUP" <[email protected]>, DJ8CY - Günter <[email protected]>, "DJ2LF - Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DA0LF active April 10/11th
From: "Peter Bobek" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 14:48:45 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all EU-lowfers,

most of you will remember the activities of DA0LF back
in 1997 and also early 1998... (10 watts and 930 km...)

DA0LF is back again!

Three OPs (DJ2LF, DJ8CY and me/DJ8WL) will be active from
JO40BP next weekend (April 10th - April 11th). Most likely,
each one will use his personal callsign during the scheduled activity.
However, I am planning to only use DA0LF (instead
of DJ8WL). To be exact: we have to sign "/P".

We´ll have a 30m high flat-top T-antenna on top of a mountain
with a good counterpoise. It used to be the site of a LF air
beacon and (hopefully) has a quiet neighborhood.

Plans are to use "regular CW" between 136.5 - 137.0 kHz and
"SLOW-CW" between 137.650 - 137.730 kHz.

We can´t accept requests for skeds at the moment since we do
not know how fast we can get the system working but as soon
as we have finished setting up everything activity most likely will be
continuous through Sunday afternoon.

We can be reached via telephone during the operation:
      mobile (++49) - 171 - 97 28 456

Hope to work many of you!
Happy Easter!

Regards,