LF: Re: UCE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: UCE
From: "Peter Bowyer" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:27:29 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
This kind of outburst has no place on the rsgb_lf_group forum. I've removed
the originator from the mailing list.

If he'd bothered to read later postings, he would have noticed that the
originator has already apologised for the accidental posting of happy99, and
has also posted instructions for other members to avoid getting infected - a
very responsible step to take in my opinion.

Peter G4MJS

[email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]>;
Date: 24 March 1999 00:18
Subject: Re: UCE

To the offending party:

<snip>