LF: LF reports

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF reports
From: "Yasmin Tour Agenzia Viaggi" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:03:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Lowfers!
This are the stations i heard sunday morning, 14 march.
All in conventional CW.
Local conditions weren't very good with unsual noisy during morning time.

IK1ODO: heard several times during the morning,  strong as usual.
IK2FSW: a new station in band , located in northern Italy, abt 300 km from here.
       I heard several CQ calls from him, 569 , on different frequencies,
but         he  didn't reply. May be local qrm/qrn on receiver?
G4GVC: on sked, arrived here around 09.15 gmt, but unfortunately i copy only
partially   his call. At the moment John is the only station i  received
from UK in conventional cw LX1PD: heard around 10.10 gmt and later on different frequencies, calling CQ.
      Always good signal, 549, but i was not able to have reply from him.

I am often active on 136.9 , 20.00-21.30 gmt.

Hope to get you on LF.
73 de Marzio I5MXX