LF: Re: 6/7th March

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 6/7th March
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:23:45 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Worked DL0YE at JO54NG on Saturday

Put out a CQ on Sunday morning at around 0815UT and saw "WV K on .706

Also another station on my own frequency which I could not copy because of a Loran line

Tried another CQ and back came IK1ODO with a very strong signal nicely between the Loran lines.

While I was looking at the screen for my report instead of the expected "O" I received "429", which indicated the signal was audible. I could not hear Marco for the Loran.

For anyone wishing to call me on SCW the frequencies 137.681 to .685, 137.694 to .698 and 137.701 to .704 are clear of Loran lines. Dont call me on my frequency - I think there is some oscillator breakthrough.

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>