LF: 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:06:26 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Sorry, I missed another 'first Tuesday' on 73kHz. This time my excuse is high winds which caused me to lower the antenna, and torrential rain which stopped me raising and re-tuning it.

On the positive side, the next 'first Tuesday' coincides with Easter week and I will be in Pembrokeshire (south-west GW). I will try hard to activate 73kHz on the Monday evening / Tuesday morning 5/6 April - probably using both conventional CW and QRSs (this available on transmit only). Will also, of course, be active on 136kHz from time to time during that week.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm