Re: LF: Update

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Update
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:04:40
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 13:38 24/02/99 -0000, you wrote:
Buckmaster seems very poor for German stations - can anyone supply me (via
Kate's email [email protected], of course) current postal addresses for any of
the following
stations I've worked on 136?:
                               DJ5DI
                               DK9DX
                               DF0WD
                               (DL4YHF - operator at DF0WD)

There is a good (inofficial) DL callbook at the DK0TUI webpages :

http://www.systemtechnik.tu-ilmenau.de/ham/ham.html

I just checked it and they seemed to reorganizing the page at the moment,
but I suppose the callbook will be available again as soon as they get
things running.

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik Strobbe  ON7YD
[email protected]
Villadreef 14  B-3128 Baal  BELGIUM   (JO20IX)