LF: Activity from Italy

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Activity from Italy
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:02:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 08.34 22/02/99 GMT, Peter G3LDO wrote:

Copied the following on SCW at 2010 on 137.720kHz:
HB9DFC DE IK1ODO . No other signals after that.
I have heard Marco several times and I have called but so far no QSO

Sorry, Peter. In last weekend I had several QRM problem from an (still)
unidentified light dimmer.

Then by Sunday morning while calling HB9DFQ again I saw Paul drifting
into the signal of IK5ZPV. Then again I had two power failures, and I had
to give precedence to the dish washer and shut down the TX ... !

I hope more luck in listening conditions by next week.

Activity in Italy is fastly rising: IK5ZPV is already on this list, IK5MXX
and IK5BQL
also have a good signal. Some other is testing. Grazie a tutti!

73 de IK1ODO Marco

Rivalta, ITALY JN35SA (N 45 01' 25.6", E 7 31' 09.4")