Re: LF: DC restoration

To: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DC restoration
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 12:42:53 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RF6YbDquieDY1GFUh9dyPYZTdyZPuBITSIBsnLkPFFk=; b=C0HncPtKRhEdGcN+S2C77dOFzVDkwLkcoMOQQdHDv7pbep2x19EcXqAWJJ5+eGOMWo UN7pWEa/wQoR1fyVIAEunwBTrU4jfaw4JKmXRu3PDWhyuo9yqiNR+OeA1DFGnmcgBMZQ Cif9m7rg7+O68HhOQLz+EWz1Utz/FzoCMrkgIqzYCsZkhv/apgJOBNHM5qUEP+sHdUC6 9ykp88AZNTWPJBz9sQDvLOhWWISQSTqeBvg8AZ3NwplL8Ig9yMZElMNbFk6nL4YwEDkK x4PJk1Bnoje1k7SI0GF4GsK1Vt0BmMbsvbEMr+Swu/uUFR04gs9JW/ELsbipSNTnnx2y jLZg==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Andy and Stefan,

Thanks  for  the  replies,  it's  a lot clearer now, I appreciate your
time!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]