LF: Active Filters and k, q values

To: "UK Microwaves groups.io" <[email protected]>, [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Active Filters and k, q values
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 16:24:52 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=d6iPSyU8OEIJnnH1ZU4XEsXb6XBkKUHZGlS0BAmnpMM=; b=qf1zqvS1Wh9dwsG8IFWR10nkuW5wHxzy9Rr8CuRgZJogtKcFvwNl/DV5j7HOACdoAO Qf76MNoNRbOmFSkuMWHQ4GDuFOBqoUAZpV1laWRq+CtA+GyAi8uZ9yUTUvjAHeEnIP1e UAr5UsViHuhYDsT9eLYm+ok/feZ60ci38vR5/xPZZzXO3Lto9CbiafyNaTzD4uXQ2Pqw ER/gZ5jFnM9l1vvFvydGKlbPCTcAMHubNF5M+Oyru3aV9ocdOs+E4XcQbniGGBaIhbso 5NMNZ/197STSX5L3IjMfhmptAAnQgydBFWFfiXalrIIyuhaDba72S8JRtZONiLkEdVRk JPog==
Sender: [email protected]
Does anyone know how, or if, the k and q values listed for filters in books like Zverev or  Mathei Young and Jones can be converted to cutoff frequency and damping for each of the stages of a Sallen-Key opamp filter ?

I have the "Active-Filter Cookbook" by Don Lancaster, which has plenty of designs and examples but only for a very small number of basic filter shapes and only up to order six.  Whereas those books have pages upon pages of values for every size and shape imaginable and more besides.

It's just turning the values into the form needed for opamps I don't know how.
The Cookbook does delve into the maths behind active filter design, but I'm still missing some fundamental connection.