Re: ULF/VLF: Tweek resonances - also on 50 Hz harmonics?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: ULF/VLF: Tweek resonances - also on 50 Hz harmonics?
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 09:49:10 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1560592153; bh=hp9gN4V8DobIb9+FRVFIWErL18kt7bttwXRLQWA0aSQ=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=pS89A9Vw1miQrAW4r96STPS+zy53Xs4sJzOCcn/2+mZgcmFJ7v+drzmywnMzNAumrqaaAJ++V5c6yJYpEitVfmiqD79jCV8JbeCpvkVxIFxKpmlx+jXylnZltXyH5bF33gq/JIJsnKPkP9YsYMBfsYzTYWByfuiJI6ZkqwK1BYrMWSvMB2LX4Nxw54LS/EfySw7rNYRVte+kQU0t6W8ls6s4PBbDUiyZruO/ktRPOqABMp1o/n3Q4uK4tdDNzI+eQuSZwIdvwi5h92D54UWR1tCU8qNPO05IotLq3PDk8ZUuoCtfeYqJoZv3jFJbCEfL3m9AY6s8qPl/wJxS2ElaDQ==
References: <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA31596319@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA5BEB7DAC@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA5BEB9071@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA5BEBAD4F@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA5BEBBACC@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <6DB8451D7F3D3947A5918808A59621EA5BEBBF0B@servigilant.vigilant.local> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

ELF propagation is a fascinating area, and not at all understood. Transmitting test were done from London using a Tesla transmitting

antenna, and the signals received world wide on 1.6 Hz.

A sample of this signal was received in Kiruna (Sweden), and a screenshot is attached. Also on Renato's Radio below

22 kHz, are a series of fascinating articles by Kurt Dietrich on strange unexplained ELF signals received below 20 Hz.

No one has ever found the origins of these signal, and so I think it would be an exciting chance to discover the sources of these

signals. Simple spaced earth probes were use by Kurt for his ELF receiving.

Maybe, someone here may solve these long standing mystery ELF signals, but its not easy, and everyone so far has failed.

This is a real challenge, and perhaps someone here may solve this long standing ELF mystery?

Kind regards, David Hine