Re: LF: Re: Test Jay's e-mail

To: Alan Melia <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Test Jay's e-mail
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 10:46:02 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+HIpH+l7XOQNBCSbHC6Hu5el4DXP/yPYEbCYsMwPQ4s=; b=Ra6WqC2JQ3IsEY2VOIjn8HustBZiAT1z/xuGOhq8LdTeRx5Ny7zfMRG0N1gG2Yvw3E 8MEQPGngiCZzBiacmxOf/ze8smdYIqTBb2hfRk4dj4tAWYTLrAiWfaht2m9JRQ+fxgKg 5RjGonfcYPdv4r/Aqq8d3mv9zpn8i7qOsv/lnM/8ht/rcvetbxPCuQEh25cIMOxGvGxR QyI8e4MbmXnP7uXCPKDJzwR8QSo0JCnkM32Nve4x1NSg8q10b2wIkLWJI3kCTfTk3Ql7 AGNsP/H6ZUgMObf0pE8MPffklGND1ya1DC2xEb1IU9FeIP9Ev1xMH53N0qyYncX2TACo 4vLw==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Alan / Jay,

Yes, it appears my GMAIL mail has Blacksheep set as the Reply-To:

So  mea  culpa,  quite  why it got set as such I am not sure, but I do
recall  some issues with getting GMAIL working with Blacksheep. I have
removed  the  Reply-To: line now so hopefully I haven't broken anything
else  in  the  process.  Thanks.  It's a bit odd though as i just copy
pasted  the "Write message to" line from Jay's header, for some reason
replying from a group folder still parses the Reply-To setting, I would
have   thought  that  would  be  abandoned  and  treated  as  a  basic
straightforward mailto whoever. Mysterious things (to me), mail headers :)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]