LF: Re: Re: Toroids

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Toroids
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 10:14:16 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1556806457; bh=xTDeb8MLAPfUO4V6iKsOuxtYhmVubmIn3LGldkFUbng=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=J3Vl6XoDNGID/DqZ6jPpSgi7pTu6i8GEvhVPDCKlYpgv9yFBvTsvgyjncs5QFaN+p rUk0DSZwgrNRN9QdDd3eJX0XwxIzulpPrRrNLm2R+WHMJUzZ7/ehm8eXp8rCX5GO9g uUR7jdtJs1npqC+wgmJUIFoLap7+FqViZpor5SVXCL1IMKtlFKwUQIlufvN1aABzdP 0bvLDmNuufqezqen8jZSJTpvjN4/ve/AtZ80JPOxvVtF2oh7lccyJgNxs48cQ2kEWY PjH9FBHnKdYLBg4qpAanXzku8+8bjKXCEgAxBaKr9wvugEwEStjNmCQstYICOZJTsw DmEyXF/zH1vuw==
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry ... my last e mail was supposed to go to Chris directly. For unknown reasons when I selected 'reply'. to Chris's direct e mail Blacksheep got filled in as the address instead of his direct e mail. That's a head scratcher ... never seen that one happen before!

Jay W1VD

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>