Re: LF: Surplus audio amplifiers

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Surplus audio amplifiers
From: Terry GW0EZY <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:01:05 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul

Thanks for reply. I'll be coming from Doncaster, probably along the M62 for part of the way. Although if I went direct to Stockport, the routefinder shows A628 (Woodhead Pass?) and M67/M60 into Stockport - but only 1 hours 30 minutes from here.

It sounds like I should wait for the pallet to arrive as Mal G3KEV (although maybe you'd prefer to deliver his yourself) and Dave GW8GLO have asked me to collect for them.

Terry

On 16/04/2019 11:31, Paul Nicholson wrote:

Terry wrote:

> will it be OK to collect from Todmorden?

Sure, if your car can get along the rough farm track
to the house, and getting out again with 200kg of extra
weight without breaking a spring!   Or we can meet half way?
Where are you coming from?

The good news I've just heard from the office, is
that a full pallet load, at least a dozen amps, are
arriving later this week or maybe next week.

Mal wrote:

> Do you have a  cct diagram available,

Sorry no.   I've not even seen one myself yet so I don't
know how hackable the electronics are.  Hopefully no
problem that a hacksaw and hammer can't sort out.

> you would be welcome to Scarborough,

Thanks, it's years since I've visited a proper amateur
radio shack.

I'm hoping these will fit into boxes intended to hold
rack mount server PCs.  The boxes are about £10 each
but the amps are a lot heavier than a server.

There are four for Poland, a few for Germany and a few
for the UK.

--
Paul Nicholson