Re: LF: ebnaut results depend on sample rate

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ebnaut results depend on sample rate
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 18:48:16 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1555096179; bh=EPutBv2eGqXRjSuRvjdM0L2BhPdVp4oD1u91wV3Yo4s=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=daKn4ZJ/7G1WegypIwTOOQ4d5dyL0eLHf3z/5o9tgJ0Qv9deL5zPuZ24K6SrbL/Cw/MukBLvKP+p+QsawzAJ2sgQ9oi+nQuFaonLzvmEnQpB1eltl3+myYj9zl2SIPvN78k0TV4c++Ik1BJE74fZ0e9SbW5bBmeJaNSUrokSxt4cgXGI4rUl0qWfWJFNGYPXGx9Bvv28LkTXF27Md0N64xQkfkqSKe1pwY9AB/OwMfdPEwDlL/+1egiBHTX+/I5ZRhKjsHdkk7sGBeeEQ9cWShNqYIJ6evCbUEfpKtyfS/4QTPyfF8QuNVDjSvpoHzlfHkKIua7hcdXUlz6mGUVqjQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

> I might use a higher sample rate to get more resolution with the -T Argument.

Is there a specific reason for rounding the start offset to an integer number of samples? I would guess that allowing arbitrary offsets would allow a slightly better allocation of samples to their nearest symbol intervals.

Best wishes,
Markus