R: Re: LF: RE: RE: Almost touching the ground... | 12.47 Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: LF: RE: RE: Almost touching the ground... | 12.47 Hz
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 18:13:35 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
... amazing
I fear what can arrive on April 1st :-D if somebody had told to me some years ago about amateur communications on 137 kHz probably my opinion had to be somewhere between lot of doubts or lot of humour..
in the last few months, almost every week or couple of weeks comes an announcement of new tests on lower frequencies..

keep on Stefan! ;-)

Marco, IK1HSS

P.S. I know that someone in the Pentagon and in Kremlin can now breath better.. Stefan is now an octave below :-))