LF: Re: [rsgb-lf-group] 137kHz Transatlantic QSO

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb-lf-group] 137kHz Transatlantic QSO
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 07:20:00 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Hello David,

congrats on the TA QSO and I am happy that SlowJT9 was helpful.

The advantage of multiple deconding will be under marginal conditions (SNR of -26dB or less), although occasionnaly up to -20dB a non zero DT decode might pop up.

The decoded signals can be found in the file "decoded.txt" in the subfolder "extra" (relative to the folder where you installed SlowJT9).

I would appreciate it if you could wend me the file as it will help me to figure out how multiple decoding behaves in the "real world", what might be useful for further improvement of SlowJT9.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T