LF: Re: Surplus audio amplifiers

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Surplus audio amplifiers
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 16:10:02 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I understood there were 9 individual requests and each would get one if collected from PAUL
tnx info de mal/g3kev

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Wilson
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2019 1:44 PM
To: mal hamilton
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Surplus audio amplifiers

Hello Mal,

I think David G0MRF has bought the lot..... ;)

Hi Paul
Any more news about the amplifiers

de MAL/G3KEV

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Nicholson
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 5:38 PM
To: [email protected]

Nine responses noted.  I'll aim to secure at least
a dozen.   Have to tiptoe carefully through the
corporate procedure minefield hoping that none of
the company bean counters notice what these go for
on Ebay!

Wonder if they can be made to work on LF?  Hard to
say.   Well, if nothing else its a nice big iron
power supply and rack and heat sink, needing only
the right bits of silicon and a coil or two.

--
Paul Nicholson

Best regards,
Chris                            mailto:[email protected]