Re: LF: Naive WSPR15 question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Naive WSPR15 question
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 21:08:35 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1549314516; bh=i5JbD7v2ywpp4IJCraX+MLJCLIFOTALl5Wjix8n6Qrs=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=YRhLnvNrgpBaQSKwkt/JSni0Sn+/GG6+yGQqqpLM+6yOFXBJIkEsCRrQnXGLQSsz/XB2vcTqU4Z7Q/M+h0qlMSx/0Z/klyh03bBFtcdlC8gQ9Y9NwrnHgZd9g5MySjc29nW4FkX3ZtZehEDLVu6xmjOf11e0sBOXm//cN5tHDIvatoXaLBGGTChdnbU0k22CBqJr12u3qJKw4fMmin/0muBFzM7bPS46eWx7UunhRxAvEqDEy8YpRkYYwGy1Cg+L5Wn0m5J1fanBc9DwDQRyWU6zQcy4312fdboFg4vBKNlwnYUEqLQ89YlIqFxou4lH5ecGEPivf+a8pbCc2mcH/g==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, Chris,

in principle yes… (R. Eriwan)

The old tools from 2012 are here
http://df6nm.bplaced.net/wspr/slowWSPR.zip
But they used a homemade 16-bit-utility "waitraster" for timing, which is no longer supported by 64-bit Win-7 and Win 10. This can be replaced by simple DOS commands, which has so far been implemented for receiving WSPR-15
https://klubnl.pl/rsgb_lf_group-archives/html/rsgb_lf_group/2018-11/msg00318.html
but not yet for transmitting. So a little more work will be needed.

On the other hand, I'm asking myself why so many people still insist on having dividers before their PA's. It only makes life more difficult, and undermines coherent EbNaut or Opera signal transmissions.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)