R: LF: Silver mica caps...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: LF: Silver mica caps...
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:06:45 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
but 10 paralleled will carry 9,4 A ;-))
Marco, IK1HSS

----Messaggio originale----
Da: [email protected]
Data: 31-gen-2019 8.32
A: <[email protected]>
Ogg: LF: Silver mica caps...

Hello Mike and Dimitris,

Hmmmm, ok, i admit i'm getting convinced by the idea. I just read a bit
at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_mica_capacitor
Can you recommend a good source for them?
I just found that one
https://de.rs-online.com/web/p/mica-kondensatoren-glimmerkondensatoren/8713189/
. The data sheet
(https://docs-emea.rs-online.com/webdocs/13e5/0900766b813e58c0.pdf)
tells that a 1 nF type will carry 0.94 A. So this is to small for me.

73, Stefan