Re: LF: TXing WSPR/MF on an indoor loop, part 2

To: [email protected], DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: TXing WSPR/MF on an indoor loop, part 2
From: Michael WALTERS <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 21:57:56 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1548885476; bh=API6u9SSmjYsl++ObM+4zAPfm4etiaPyLQPIZhenvPc=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=ZkM2gTNlias0H54HwFXEqPj/NnevjY9mD07Sqk7k6+fKqO9rsT2/SgOo7fEQWwfZ5 jBlR/nwmS2/3M/85IIGll0ZHZRXFR9Sn9uDljqe9fSYDgdbMAwHIdKqIjpzggkBRf1 M7rZ7b4BGUeLnaBKHPrvrWzyb3gsKApYdYNy+Cacr4ypiXwJNANSs+3wW6dcWg4VMZ Xly+ZZTbhLrmU7AFevm6goVNuCZ6x3K92oLDcT0USGYHOu5u2dGdFu1g15bYguQJci Mi5vbS3mol3Ez+I8/k1wUQuUqwpTaTloOkAxDg+pTa0LQTiyxreHDfgtlCs3Og9iJj F1/hUpl0sLVXA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi I Still recommend hi value S/Mica crimped.Voltage ability very good too.
They do not heat noticeably so remain stable. I found a large box of multiple
values and mixed as required. Used at 137 also.   Mike G3JVL