Re: LF: Re: [rsgb-lf-group] SMT PA0RDT Board

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb-lf-group] SMT PA0RDT Board
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:06:17 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1548860778; bh=P/5pAppc1Ti3+17ihqzBg/S2arZVTba3RY4Nqg38KIw=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=EbgLqDViSdYit2ElPdwo1D37XTImfJQ7IfIRBhjRZI9r3w17qM8a+kWN9uzZ8plNC 5rrf8JimINhrOdmTZHLMZYWtnr3cA/RtcA9fsLxpEbGSZ9yJUZsH89OATYYphUrkvy M7SzQN0YQGvgd/kHi7dGxLT/8HOGgB+cxi+EkeQ7TD86PtZRGRLsVROhHJGHwTnolp bRacbej9hnqJccHrWrRCgBzhS+ohQ/WcxgceZ1XZpgFK+7OBjxHCinhF26EOR33yn3 ZZmWQjg+ow/B/es9/QrcjZ6TuDS2kYpv4Zk0Kl4xBrI5Mc3q7umtDqsEH+y5OW1xvK B1JY/fFX3AsDQ==