Re: LF: EbNaut tonite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut tonite
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 12:10:15 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Riccardo,

As with Jay, no decodes last night likely due to extremely night noise levels
here too (+10 to +20 dB over S9).  Believe I did capture your carrier on the SL
Spectrum Display from 2230 - 2300 UTC just prior to the high noise levels
taking over the band.

The displayed carrier, that could be your signal, was observed at 137544.975 Hz
on the two RX systems I ran last night.  Does that correspond to your primary
frequency source?

73,
Rob - K3RWR