Re: VLF: Night-transmission on 8270.1 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Night-transmission on 8270.1 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 22:56:00 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1547934968; bh=fwkDbJU0Vz8YDD6va7Wew97XYMdsrIlea2DpfFH9omc=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=b15l8UOFFAthSCDJ06EG0k/XOikKndW+r7GmBwv9oFba7sw6hva26h6LjEDlbFWGL aSpZ3KZ7q+nTX4JkS1AEldMWcEg7A3mpO5TDzQLN1zDrWw4ivD/IsPXYTIb95lhOk/ 2biL6UZsp9QMkEoP9QXifJJvGF62v6bDiqFgu6BgG/Vn7kQYr39wmqtwTy6ng3gUrH epjRHi5RCuoQw2AqIpXP/hNWx5KnQiajlbKuXX3/3njxPVcrZ7hcw7Kv4/faI+Hh97 oYF4fZSC33QlcoRXVt+UuaNTygBUUkjC5G/nJ8lxuobmEdpNihFpDxzJYkEqLfxEpq ivjBVt0MZTtCg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, Paul, VLF,

Great, thanks for the feedback. Obviously a well detectable signal :-)
The transmission ended at 20:24 UTC, i.e. after 130 minutes. At the end, the TX power was still 470 W although the accu was down to 23 %.

Now let's hope that Alex will find a spot on his spectrogram :-)

73, Stefan