LF: Re: [rsgb-lf-group] FW: JT9-5 Drift

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb-lf-group] FW: JT9-5 Drift
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 13:39:17 +0000
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hZQ/ckreIP9dSKgmuC66Oyhrq3F/EhqZDCh1bh+VQus=; b=nBoRmvIQ8gIsTTz3qD3jjPoeSq8G53Ua1c33FF/a7thzLMQVvJJ7Au/4oSGF4yerU+ KIq1B+0oa8IdmMJ/BMvR0wq+GgQam7BOLmidXVfResFNhx7KJE4fdvOuyIRQZEzB0V8n 47TFE/ZOTFcNDPy8GaiJAaTEMFSU7DHDWC4xJv9bTo7RnMsTlhlhxCFRn2ofi6PKmQBw k6tD1T6aTjaR2EcoQWBu22Nhp1EAluk3TCP3D5BdhjwwTArC6LLS/ndXUKfMfZpm1ELE Pky6XrefHOTHTitHo3VdWhLCKvOu7rDucQ3rOVV9WFvQ/IAp3Y9PASJQCTE1Xyk/O944 08qA==
Sender: [email protected]
OOPS
I forgot that!   Careless!
Was using the period for JT9-1

In which case my speculation about soft the decision decoder must be applicable, at least to some extent.
To work with a drift of several tone-spacings; quite impressive.