Re: LF: Re: Amazing night in LF. South Dakota at 7660Km in WSPR-2

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Amazing night in LF. South Dakota at 7660Km in WSPR-2
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 06:37:21 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus, LF

I agree with you about WSPR-15. And keep a decoder always running in LF. As it uses the same dial frequency as WSPR-2 is very easy to run both decoders over the same received (note for those still reluctant)

Last night the LF PA was dismantled to install it today on top terrace. So I tried with just the bare U3 to antenna, which may be well under 500mW. And you managed to copy me once

I must say it is not the first time. This worked before. Even before winter solstice. And clearly remarks the performance of wspr-15 mode

Monitoring stations need signals. Both in quantity and quantity. They like to compare performance of their receivers and antennas. And that can be nicely done combining frequent wspr-2 and a couple of wspr-15 per hour

Unfortunately more than two cents in electricity bill but it worths ;-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM