Re: LF: JT9-5 decodes in km07ks

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: JT9-5 decodes in km07ks
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 13:33:58 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1546090560; bh=Gcfl96g8lAK5U/49JJJdaEyOWRF4hAAuKl8yG9UcxzA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=akZIpZX6oEGci7UndTrvzXHW1qyWEiffeyaXngFusUY+fU4R/Ncpp56tIfNWuwNGd7PhdGir6zp2biNn2C53wu7h9JlFCSJ1oU8XuVwzL4AdwtkkBmMJ7K+dyC2LPqniVYefoW0pR/WrAriWiJe10XRgPNbEvTJs5u+fgR1K0GWsAXGqLQLQHgYE+4QQdWoOQZ8Z0850/KTDcXdWrgdjTJQJUD4TWY8CmbdQCszF1wfVbSxZwlDqrZ72XK5dHptIZBo5O4NHFTii+7psEnxrLE9Y+NatFF/wloCZ0o7S/qrmhzcKslLmGSKq7W0IJM1Mv7ktcQp76pnm+DDOx8UfIQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Attached are a couple of screenshots showing my setup for SpecLab frequency conversion. It's pretty straightforward - the RX instance uses analog "mic" input, the mixer configured as a 500 Hz USB downconverter, and VB-cable for audio output, whereas the TX instance has VB cable, USB upconverter and "Speaker" output.

Rik, removing only the TX restriction would already be very helpful. Feeding low audio frequencies directly to a SSB transmitter may also produce undesired in.band audio harmonics if the drive level has not been carefully adjusted.

BTW Stefan and I noticed that the "tune" tone has a slow frequency modulation.

Best 73,
Markus