Re: LF: Re: Helically Wound Antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Helically Wound Antennas
From: Gaj Kumar <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 06:48:31 +0530
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LrT3J5fpsMOeJKiHcNZdZ7pZawJT2CD2016OGCA5zl0=; b=KESoJO5sFOnFfsxdT+rJHOnySrOjl6XwkdpDZgGPeHJIH3Dlqpju9n77SbA2QB4/Fl I/Vw+X6n58glsASvfWhfgwcYv1sAWaka8l++c0FNQLNLkm3W/epslENRdFJiz3NV3aNp iJC5FXrwJoPFgppFB/gZAfDBGZNxZuBLLYJ/QTAiCnV1adGJZ7oKXV0q0mWeSAQkO6I3 Y7E9N9urjKEQt9JkQs6MoBNj8yu/v1wh3tjlRKUK9vfC/g717o0/UCW+pb4v1FJTijWt 1YjMBA6Bxxmb3dfsaqlF88/za88kJC1UMmpoqYHplhtnMYr8ashxx1luaeFegIoYSP1y mWHg==
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Eduardo

I have built several helical verticals for 40m and 20m .
I always used Half wave length of wire to wind it fully .
Then tuned it with a GDO for some resonance and tapped a feed point .
They worked well as fixed and moblie antenna .
Happy new year to all have a great time

Best Regards

Kumar
VU2BGS