Re: LF: SlowJT9 update (v0.9.12.5)

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SlowJT9 update (v0.9.12.5)
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 14:21:53 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul, all,

about the JT9 decoder sensitivity: so far it is only an impression that it
degrades at higher frequencies. I will have to do some more testing to confirm
or deny it.
But I won't hurt to go to 640Hz audio or so ...
I just switched from 136.8kHz dial tot 136.55kHz, so Stefan's signal should
jump up from 580Hz to 830Hz audio. Let's see what that gives.

Lowering the bottom frequency limit to 300Hz can be done.
I will adapt the spectrogram speed to the selected JT9 submode.
Implementing JT9-10 is my next target, I hope it will go smoother that
implemneting JT9-5 (I grew gay hair with that, but will tell the story in a
separate mail).

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T